February 4th - 5th, 2020
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
(GMT-05:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Oracle Riata Park Office
United States, 78727
Oracle Product Management is pleased to invite Oracle SaaS Partners to attend the 2-day hands-on workshop on how to extend SaaS applications with Chatbots. Oracle Digital Assistant innovates HCM, CX and HCM solutions. This Invite-Only hands-on workshop will be delivered at No-Fee to Partners. It will consist of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs.
Introducing the Chatbot of the Future—Oracle Digital Assistant
Chatbots have quickly become a critical platform for interacting with users, customers, and prospects.
Organizations can now engage customers and employees in a proactive, personalized way, at scale across
web, mobile, and messaging platforms.
Build, deploy, manage, and analyze intelligent, conversational interfaces (chatbots) with Oracle Digital Assistant.
Oracle Digital Assistant for the Enterprise
Human Capital Management
Improve access to employee resources and automate talent acquisition and onboarding procedures.
Customer Experience Management
Deliver engaging experiences while scaling up with automation. Provide customer insights to your sales and marketing teams.
Enterprise Resource Planning
Outpace change by simplifying access to your finance and operations data with an AI-powered digital assistant for ERP.
- Overview and domain knowledge for building digital assistants
- Building intents and entities
- Designing a conversation flow
- Integrating with backend systems
- Building a multi-skill digital assistant
- Design best practices
- Other features - channels, webviews, analytics, voice and more!
- Integrating a digital assistant with Oracle Service Cloud
- Extending SaaS skill with Oracle Digital Assistant
- In-person workshop with presentations, demos, and hands-on labs.
- Attendees will receive training environment login during the workshop.
- Oracle SaaS Partners who implement CX, HCM and ERP architects.
- Oracle Tech Partners who are Specialized in mobile solutions.
- Consultants and Architects with technical background.
Training is hands-on and requires a laptop. Registration is free of charge, except in case of cancellation fee € 150 or no-show fee € 600! Partners with customer projects or opportunities get priority, please indicate them in your registration survey. Please be aware that we will NOT answer questions via e-mail with details you can find on the registration page. If you are not yet a member, we would like to invite you to join the Oracle Developer Partner Community.
This event is free for Oracle Partners
When registering for this event you will be asked to login using an Oracle corporate single sign-on account. All Oracle accounts must be affiliated with an OPN Company ID. If your account is not affiliated click here to contact the Oracle Partner Assistance (Support) team. Partners can verify existing accounts or create new accounts using their business email address on the Oracle PartnerNetwork portal. Please note that only business email addresses are accepted for registration to our events.
Overview and domain knowledge for building digital assistants
Building intents and entities
Designing a conversation flow
Integrating with backend systems
Building a multi-skill digital assistant
Other features - channels, webviews, analytics, voice and more!
Integrating a digital assistant with Oracle Service Cloud
Extending SaaS skill with Oracle Digital Assistant
Senior Principal Product Manager, Digital Assistant Cloud
Whilst no existing knowledge of chatbots or Oracle Digital Assistant is expected the training will be fast moving and so we strongly suggest you get some familiarity of the platform, technology and concepts of chatbots using the resources at bit.ly/ODADoc. The training will be of a technical nature so attendees should be comfortable with being hands on in a low/no code environment. Students must bring their own laptop for the hands on sessions.
Every participant works on his/her own laptop. The minimal hardware requirements are:
- Laptop 8 GB RAM better 12 GB RAM
- Pentium 4 with dual-core CPU
- Make sure you have administrator rights on your machine
- Member in the Developer Partner Community (free of charge registration)
Quotes from previous trainings
"The best way to get yourself into the cloud!"Jose Rodrigues, Link Consulting
Please be aware that we will NOT answer questions via e-mail. You can find more details on the registration page. Please read the registration page very carefully before you register!
For further information or assistance please send your tweets @wlscommunity.
Questions and Answers
- Can I make a registration for my colleague? No, we ask for personal registrations to ensure that your personal accounts are in place.
- Can I register with a generic e-mail address? No we only accept registrations from company e-mail addresses with OPN credentials?
- Where can I get help with my OPN credentials? Please contact the OPN team at www.tinyurl.com/talktoOPN
- Can I reserve a seat for myself? No, we only accept registrations, the conference had been always booked out don’t wait too long!
- When do you confirm registrations? We will confirm the first registrations on a weekly basis.
- Do you limit the registrations for the hands-on training? Yes only allow 2 persons per company in each hands-on training. Additional persons will be added to the waiting list and confirmed one month prior to the conference.
- Where can I find a detailed agenda for the hands-on trainings? All information will be published here on the registration page as soon as it becomes available.
- What technical requirements are necessary to attend the hands-on training? We will publish the details on the registration page and send them to you with the hands-on confirmation.
- Do I receive training confirmation e-mail? Yes including all training details
- I am a special partner and want to register but the hands-on training is booked out! Register on time and read the monthly community newsletter for the next training!
Oracle is committed to promoting a corporate culture that is centered on integrity, accountability and ethical business conduct, please click here for important ethics information regarding this event.