The traditional retail model of buy, sell, move is out of fashion. Retailers that put the customer at the core of their business operations and inform every decision with an individual customer in mind will be positioned for long-term success.
On January 8th, 2020, Jeff Warren, Vice President, Solution Management & Sales Consulting, will share a portfolio update featuring current and planned innovations, designed to help retailers Pivot to Customer.
Attendees of this webcast will see first-hand how Oracle is investing in its retail portfolio, ensuring the latest advancements in ML/AI and autonomous solutions are embedded features within existing workflows, and connecting enterprise applications such as Oracle Data Cloud for a holistic, cutting-edge solution to address modern retail challenges.
Join us on January 8th to hear how Oracle’s Platform for Modern Retail can help you:
- Acquire new customers, that have similar attributes and behaviors to your existing customers
- Integrate the voice of your customer into assortment planning to increase sell through and avoid markdowns
- Convert more store sales with the latest mobile POS technology
- Maximize store inventory utilization with a customer-centric supply chain strategy
- Deliver incremental wins and disruptive financial results