February 24-26, 2020
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited
No. 5, Muthiah Mudali Street, Off Cathedral Road, Tamil Nadu 600 086, Nalanda room, 1st Floor
Do you want to find out why Gartner named Oracle as a Leader in Magic Quadrant for three years in row? Are you able to innovate quickly in the new digital world? Are you looking for ways to integrate systems and data faster using a modern cloud integration platform? Attend the Oracle Integration Bootcamp, a three days hands-on training for Oracle partners!
Oracle Product Management is pleased to invite Oracle Partners to attend a 3-days hands-on workshop on how to integrate with ERP & HCM applications using Oracle Integration Cloud. This Invite-Only hands-on workshop will be delivered at No-Fee to Partners. It will consist of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs.
Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) offers Integration, Process Automation and Visual design capabilities that help business analysts and IT specialists to automate end to end business processes across departments. Oracle Integration Cloud offers a simple recipe to be successful in this application integration and process automation journey: Build, Integrate and Engage.
- In-person workshop with presentations, demos, and hands-on labs
- Attendees will receive training environment login during the workshop
- Oracle SaaS partners who implement ERP, HCM and CX solutions
- Oracle Tech Partners who are Specialized in SOA Suite
- Consultants and Architects with technical background
All trainings are hands-on and require a laptop with 12+ GB or more! Registration is free of charge, except in case of cancellation fee € 150 or no-show fee € 600! Partners with customer projects or opportunities get priority, please indicate them in your registration survey. Please be aware that we will NOT answer questions via e-mail with details you can find on the registration page. If you are not yet a member, we would like to invite you to join the Oracle PaaS Partner Community.
Cloud PaaS Integration architect at Oracle India, expertise on Oracle Cloud Integration Platform, API Gateways and Cloud Native Applications technologies leveraging Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Overall 15+ years of experience in IT and expert in PaaS for SaaS Architecture solutions, Design and development of SaaS (HCM,CX and ERP) Integrations and On Premise Integration patterns, SOA based integrations, Business Process Design, SOA governance, Application Integration, CI/CD and Support of Application Software across verticals.
Subhani Sahib Italapuram
I have 19 years of experience on Cloud services (SAAS, PAAS, and IAAS) with strong Integration background, CRM, Java/J2EE technologies and Oracle Cloud Certified Architect, Accenture certified Technical Architect. I am responsible for Partner engagement and success.
February 24, 2020 - ERP Integration
- 9:30 a.m. Welcome and Introductions
- Oracle Integration for Oracle SaaS
- ERP Essentials – Business processes, Customer Use cases, Patterns
- Lab: ERP – Real time Synchronization
- Lab: Automating an end to end FBDI Import of Payable Invoices
- 4:00 p.m. Q&A
February 25, 2020 - ERP Integration
- 9:30 a.m. ERP Essentials – Business processes, Customer Use cases, Patterns (Contd..)
- Lab: Opportunity to Order (OSC and NetSuite Integration)
- Lab: ERP - Automate Payables Transactions Extract
- Oracle Integration Features, Tips & Best Practices
- Oracle Integration - Process Automation Overview
February 26, 2020 - HCM Integration
- 9:30 am HCM Essentials – Business processes, Customer Use cases, Patterns
- Lab: Directory Synchronization Usecase
- Lab: Automating Pending Worker Import
- 4:00 p.m. Roadmap / Q&A
Attendees must have the following skills to make sure they get the most out of the training: Passed the:
Every participant works on his/her own laptop. The minimal hardware requirements are:
- Laptop 8 GB RAM better 12 GB RAM
- Pentium 4 with dual-core CPU
- Make sure you have administrator rights on your machine
- Please install SOAP-UI & Postman, before attending
Quotes from previous trainings
Please be aware that we will NOT answer questions via e-mail. You can find more details on the registration page. Please read the registration page very carefully before you register – make the right choice for your training (you can not change it later).
Community Discussion Forum (membership required)
Please post your questions PaaS Community discussion forum (free of charge registration)
For further information or assistance please send your tweets @soacommunity & @wlscommunity.
Questions and Answers
- Can I make a registration for my colleague? No, we ask for personal registrations to ensure that your personal accounts are in place.
- Can I register with a generic e-mail address? No we only accept registrations from company e-mail addresses with OPN credentials?
- Where can I get help with my OPN credentials? Please contact the OPN team at www.tinyurl.com/talktoOPN
- Can I reserve a seat for myself? No, we only accept registrations, the conference had been always booked out don’t wait too long!
- When do you confirm registrations? We will confirm the first registrations on a weekly basis.
- Do you limit the registrations for the hands-on training? Yes only allow 2 persons per company in each hands-on training. Additional persons will be added to the waiting list and confirmed one month prior to the conference.
- Where can I find a detailed agenda for the hands-on trainings? All information will be published here on the registration page as soon as it becomes available.
- What technical requirements are necessary to attend the hands-on training? We will publish the details on the registration page and send them to you with the hands-on confirmation?
- Do I receive training confirmation e-mail? Yes including all training details
- I am a special partner and want to register but the hands-on training is booked out! Register on time and read the monthly community newsletter for the next training!
Oracle is committed to promoting a corporate culture that is centered on integrity, accountability and ethical business conduct., please click here for important ethics information regarding this event.