October 24, 2019
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Oracle Perth Office
Level 9, 225 St Georges Terrace
Don’t let your valuable data go stale. Join us for the Experience Autonomous Workshop for first-hand experience on how to best use your data and analytics to make data-driven decisions, delight your customers and accelerate business.
On the day you will discover how:
• To quickly build dashboards and present visually compelling insights to your executives and team.
• Assess and recommend how best to transform, enrich and analyse new and existing data sets.
• Uncover deeper patterns and predicts trends using augmented analytics with embedded machine learning and natural language processing.
• Stay after lunch for an optional “Under the Hood” technical deep dive on how IT can deliver autonomous and augmented analytics to your organisation.
• Access Oracle subject matter experts to answer all your questions.
With Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle Analytics and Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, information management is simplified and eliminates tedious tasks to free up your time.
You will start the day with a short overview and demonstration followed by extensive hands-on labs for you to experience how easy turning data into actionable insights can be.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take control of your data to drive better insights and faster innovation.
You must bring your own laptop with either Firefox or Chrome installed for the hands-on labs.
The event is free but spots are limited, so register now to secure your seat!
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop.
Go Autonomous: Solve practical business issues leveraging
Autonomous Data. Includes live demo!
Experience Autonomous 1:
Hands on analytics experience
Explore natural language queries and self-service capabilities
Experience Autonomous 2:
Continue hands on analytics experience
Explore augmented analytics and rich mobile experience
Experience Autonomous 3:
Optional “Under the Hood” technical deep dive
Experience easy, fast, elastic, secure data access
Experience Autonomous 3, continued.
Session and timings may vary.
Oracle is committed to promoting a corporate culture that is centered on integrity, accountability and ethical business conduct., please click here for important ethics information regarding this event.