Business management needs to know two things about the data warehouse:
- Is it meeting business objectives?
- Is it protected from disastrous data breaches and misuse?
Join us for a delicious lunch and informative conversation at Ocean Prime. Find out how leading companies ensured their data warehousing drove better business decisions while reducing their risks.
Join data warehousing expert Jeff Devlin and your peers to discuss essential best practices to ensure data warehouses and analytic applications continuously deliver optimal business value. Hear how companies like Allstate, Bank of America and others drove better business decisions while reducing their risks.
- Putting data usage in a business context leads to better business analysis
- Reducing complexity and support costs focuses more resources on the business
- Automating data warehouse protection prevents misuse without inhibiting business users
- Data warehouses become valuable business resources, not just cost centers
- Usage analytics charts your optimal path to the cloud
Limited Seating. You will receive an e-mail notification confirming your attendance.