8 - 9 May, 2019
8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
The 2019 Oracle EMEA IaaS & PaaS Partner Community Forum will take place in Rome, Italy, on 8th & 9th May 2019. This year’s forum will be focused on accelerating your GTM capability with Oracle, enabling you maximize your cloud opportunity.
The forum will be converging the former Infrastructure & Database, Analytics, Security and manageability partner forums providing partner CXO, business development managers, technical architects and implementation consultants with the opportunity to leverage the synergies created across Oracle’s cloud offerings.
During the forum partners will be provided with Cloud GTM guidance, product roadmap, and partner use-cases, best practices complemented by hands-on implementation workshops for Autonomous, OCI, Analytics, Cloud @ Customer (no hands-on available), Security and Manageability. Please don’t forget to bring your laptop for the hands-on implementation workshops on May 9th.
In addition, you will have the possibility to:
- Obtain the expertise required for you to position and implement Oracle’s key Cloud use-cases including Autonomous, OCI, Security and manageability, analytics
- Guidance on how to leverage the Cloud test-drive programs showcasing Cloud to customers on in the areas of: Autonomous, OCI and Innovation
- Network with other partners, implementers, resellers, solution providers identifying new cloud partnerships for your territories
- Find out more about the Cloud accelerator program and how to build service offerings, solutions in less than 120 days
- Participate in the Analytics all-stars round-table event interacting with Oracle Sales leaders, PM discussing new opportunities for growth
- Schedule and review your GTM, implementation competencies on implementing Autonomous, OCI, Security, Manageability and Cloud@Customer opportunities with Oracle GTM leadership team
At the Oracle EMEA IaaS & PaaS Partner Community Forum you will learn from other partners and Oracle executives, and you will network, share and discuss your own experiences. Discover how other partners are differentiating and growing their business in the cloud era. Oracle executives will be available for one-to-one meetings to discuss go-to-market plans and sales opportunities.
Rome – the capital city of Italy with attractions as the Colosseum, the Roman Forum ruins and the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore - will be the wonderful setting for this year’s IaaS & PaaS Partner Community Forum.
This all with no registration fee for Oracle partners!
If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The most important part of this Community Forum is sharing experiences, best-practices and customer cases. Presentations by partners and networking among participants are the enablers for building a valuable learning experience for you.
You can contribute to the event by sharing a customer case, a solution or service offering, or best-practice experience! If you want to apply for a speaking slot, please send an email to Chris Visser and mention the below:
- Title of your presentation
- Brief description of the project, best practice and short overview of the Cloud service opportunity that you would like to present
Rome - the capital city of Italy, one of the historical capitals of Europe - will be the wonderful setting for this year’s EMEA IaaS & PaaS Partner Community Forum. Detailed venue and hotel booking information will be sent to you in the coming weeks.
Additionally to the Tracks on May 9th, you can participate in the following Round Tables on May 9th:
Cloud at Customer/ExaCC | "Round Table"
Amit Kanda, VP of Product Management, Cloud, Oracle Corporation
Please reach out to Johannes Baumgartner
Emerging PaaS Opportunities | "Round Table"
Martijn Vlek, VP Sales, Cloud Native and Integration, Oracle
Please reach out to Kulvinder Hari
Analytics | "Round Table"
Please reach out to Jernej Kase
If you would like to join one of these Round Tables please reach out to the contact person mentioned above.
On May 9th you can participate in one of the tracks. You can choose from:
- Business Track
- OCI Track
- Analytics Track
- Cloud Security and Management Track
- Autonomous Database Track
To access the Autonomous Database Track please make sure that you take and prepare the following:
Just bring your own laptop.
A lab VM hosted in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure will be provided to you to run the hands-on lab exercises. However, to connect to the lab VM, you would need the following software:
For Microsoft Windows hosts:
- Windows 8.1, 10, Server 2012 R2, 2016
- Check if you have the built-in Remote Desktop Connection application
- Hint: Search for Remote Desktop Connection using Windows search
- Windows 7
- Use the built-in Remote Desktop Connection application
- make sure you have the latest Remote Desktop Application (version 8.1 or higher) because older versions (like the default version shipped with Win7) will fail.
For macOS, Mac OS X hosts:
- Install Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 from the App Store
After the Training:
At the end of this 1-day training, the instructors will give you directions on the next steps you will need to take to prepare for Autonomous DB implementation certification.
- Cloud at Customer Track
The 2019 Oracle EMEA IaaS & PaaS Partner Community Forum will take place at the Radisson Blu es. Hotel. Offering a prime location in the heart of Italy’s capital city, where major attractions lie within walking distance.
Radisson Blu es. Hotel
Via Filippo Turati, 171
00185 Rome, Italy
Tel: +39 06 444 841
We highly recommend to book the conference hotel for networking purpose. To make use of the special Oracle conference rate of € 200,00 per night inclusive of Super Buffet Breakfast, service and VAT, please book your hotel room here asap!
Rome International Airport
Travel, transfer, accommodation including breakfasts and extras are at your own costs.
Oracle covers the costs for coffee breaks, lunches and the dinner on May 8th, 2019.
Conference: Business Attire
Dinner: Business Casual
For any questions about agenda, content or event logistics please contact DDG via email@example.com.
Visa Invitation Letter
To request a visa invitation letter please send an e-mail (from your company address) to firstname.lastname@example.org including your personal details & company e-mail signature.
Oracle is committed to promoting a corporate culture that is centered on integrity, accountability and ethical business conduct., please click here for important ethics information regarding this event.