August 27-31, 2018
Lagoas Park Hotel
Lagoas Park - Oeiras,
PaaS Summer Camps VIII only for Oracle OPN Partners
The Oracle PaaS Summer Camp is a one week training for cutting-edge software consultants, engineers and enterprise-level professionals. The #PaaSSummerCamp brings together the world’s leading Oracle experts in the fields of integration, API management, process management, microservices, mobile, chatbot and blockchain.
Integration & API Management
Application Development with Microservices and Containers
Chatbot & APIs
Innovation: blockchain and robotic process automation
Integrate & Extend SaaS: CX & ERP & HCM
Hackathon build a PaaS solution
Oracle PaaS Summer Camps are the best to get a running start at the Cloud!
Summer Camp in Lisbon - there's no better way to have fun and keep up to date with Oracle at the same time.
Fantastic course content, with the opportunity to network with experts.
Location & Schedule
August 27th – 31st 2018
Lagoas Park Hotel
Lagoas Park - Oeiras
2740-245 Porto Salvo
All trainings are hands-on and require a laptop with 12+ GB or more! Registration is free of charge, except in case of cancellation fee € 150 or no-show fee € 600! Please read the registration page very careful before you register – make the right choice for your bootcamp (you can not change later). Please be aware that we will NOT answer questions via e-mail with details you can find at the registration page. If you are not yet a member, we would like to invite you to join the Oracle EMEA Partner Communities:
Oracle employees are welcome to attend the conference. We will confirm your seat a month before the conference. In case you don’t have an active part we might charge Oracle attendees a daily conference fee of € 120, which will be charged to your company credit card at the registration.
For further information please read the questions and answers in the Questions tab.
You can only choose one training for the whole week, you cannot change between the trainings!
Application Development with Microservices and Containers: See details here
Oracle JET, Project FN, Container Cloud Service, JCS, ACC
Chabot & APIs: See details here
Oracle Mobile Cloud Enterprise, API CS
Integration & API Management: See details here
Niall Commiskey & Robert Wunderlich
Oracle Integration Cloud Service, API CS
Innovation blockchain and robotic process automation: See details here
Chris Peytier & Jens Lusebrink
Oracle Integration Cloud (cases, robotics process automation, self service integration)
Consultants & process experts
Integrate and Extend SaaS: CX + ERP + HCM Integration patterns: See details here
Anand Potti & Niall Commiskey
PaaS & SaaS
Hackathon build an Oracle Cloud (PaaS/SaaS) solution: See details here
Angelo Santagata & Dolf Dijkstra & A-Team
Content & Experience Cloud, Project FN, Container Cloud Service, Oracle Integration Cloud , Visual Builder Cloud, PaaS & SaaS (SalesCloud, HCMCloud, Eloqua)
Developer coder, Integration Developer, Architect
- Monday August 27th 11:00 - 17:00 Lisbon time
- Tuesday August 28th 9:00 - 17:00 Lisbon time
- Wednesday August 29th 9:00 - 17:00 Lisbon time
- Thursday August 30th 9:00 - 17:00 Lisbon time
- Friday August 31st 9:00 - 16:00 Lisbon time
Attendees of each training will required to prepare for the trainings in Lisbon. This includes a free online guided learning path and a free online assessment. With the registration is Lisbon we require a printed online assessment as proof. Details will be send to participants with training confirmation. Attendees can only attend the training with the proof that they passes the free online assessment!
OPN membership & company e-mail
Please do register with your company e-mail (we do not accept generic e-mails) and make sure that you do have Oracle Partner Network credentials. For support please contact the OPN Team at http://www.tinyurl.com/opncontact.
Please ensure that you are a member in the PaaS Partner Community or the Developer Partner Community. If you are not yet a member, we would like to invite you to join the Oracle EMEA Partner Communities:
To access the Oracle PaaS service please make sure that your demo.oracle.com credentials are in place:
For support please contact the OPN Team or post a message in our discussion groups.
The PaaS Summer Camps takes place at the Lagoas Park Hotel and the Oracle Office in Lagoas Park – Oeiras, Portugal. We highly recommend to book the conference hotel for networking purpose.
Workshop Location & Hotel
Lagoas Park Hotel
Lagoas Park - Oeiras
2740-245 Porto Salvo
Tel. +351) 211 109 700
Room rate: 81€ standard single room per night including breakfast (twin room €91 per night). For reservation please send the accommodation form to email@example.com subject “Oracle PaaS Summer Camps 2018 - August 28th until September 1st 2018” with your arrival & departure information, full name, address, and your credit card number. Feel free to book the hotel via your travel agency or via any other website.
Casual, will be warm!
Transportation Lisbon International (LIS) airport
We recommend you take a taxi from Lisbon international airport (LIS) to the Lagos Park Hotel. The cost is about 25 Euros, please be prepared to pay in cash. Ueber is available in Lisbon.
Visa & Health Insurance
Please contact Juergen.Kress@oracle.com if you need a visa invitation letter
Please ensure you are covered by an international health insurance policy, if required.
Quotes from previous PaaS Summer Camps
- Oracle Partner Summer Camps are the best to get a running start at the Cloud! Milco Numan, SynTouch
- Best place to be to get your knowledge updated. Marko Parikka, Capgemini
- Fantastic course content, with the opportunity to network with experts. Andrew Bennett, Griffiths Waite
- A chance to learn about the work Oracle is doing at the bleeding Edge of PaaS. Muhammad Abdel-Halim, Infosys Limited
- One of the best training courses I had experienced. Had a great time and learned a lot of exciting technologies. Daniel Curtis, Griffiths Waite
- Summer Camp in Lisbon - there's no better way to have fun and keep up to date with Oracle at the same time. Alexander Däubler, Opitz Consulting
- A great intro into the Oracle Cloud Service. Stefan Weijers, Accenture
- Best Oracle Training; way better than Oracle University. Punit Goyal PWC
- Great event to exchange ideas and expand your horizon. Christian Weise, Promatis
- Get yourself skilled up with Oracles latest tech! Jason Scarfe, Griffiths Waite
- Wonderful event as ever. So much energy and buzz. Marcel Mossel, Profource BV
- A very good opportunity to discover new PaaS solutions. Guenael Voisin, Redfaire
- Great content and great for networking! Gavin Hardy, Griffiths Waite
- As it is always overbooked, do more than one per year! Verena Otter-Grail, Opitz Consutling
- ChatBot, what do you think of the 2017 SaaS Summer Camp? - "It was great". Carlos Pona, Link Consulting
- The oracle Summer Camp at Lisboa is a great experience. Learned a lot and got inspired. Very well organized, nice environment. Thomas Feldmeier, Silbury
- Lisbon is great, Oracle training is even better. Joseph Gonzalez , CSS
- I believe I can fly, I believe i can touch cloud. Abdullah Al Awaidi, AppsPro
- Great opportunity to dive into the details of oracle products and offerings. Bruno Azenha, Accenture
- Getting briefed and instructed on the latest Oracle cloud products by product management. Richard Velden, Qualogy
- Interesting, Amazing, Relaxing. Thorsten Wussow, Slix GmbH
Please be aware that we will NOT answer questions via e-mail. You can find more details at the registration page. Please read the registration page very careful before you register – make the right choice for your training (you can not change later).
Community Discussion Forum (membership required)
Please post your questions in the community discussion forums:
To become a community members please visit:
For further information or assistance please send your tweets @soacommunity & @wlscommunity.
Questions and Answers
- Can I make a registration for my colleague? No, we ask for personal registrations to ensure that your personal accounts are in place.
- Can I register with a generic e-mail address? No we only accept registrations from company e-mail addresses with OPN credentials?
- Where can I get help with my OPN credentials? Please contact the OPN team at www.tinyurl.com/opncontact
- Can I reserve a seat for myself? No, we only accept registrations, the conference had been always booked out don’t wait too long!
- When do you confirm registrations? We will confirm the first registrations in June on a weekly basis.
- Do I need to book my hotel room? Yes please book your hotel room by yourself, for special rates please see the registration page.
- Do I need to stay at the conference hotel? You can choose any hotel you like. We highly recommend to book the conference hotel for networking purpose.
- Can I change the hands-on training later? No, in case you want attend a hands-on training please choose with your initial registration?
- Do you limit the registrations for the hands-on training? Yes only allow 2 persons per company in each hands-on training. Additional persons will be added to the waiting list and confirmed one month prior to the conference.
- Can I attend multiple hands-on trainings? No you can only choose one training as each training runs for the whole week.
- Where can I find a detailed agenda for the hands-on trainings? All information will be published here on the registration page as soon as it becomes available.
- What technical requirements are necessary to attend the hands-on training? We will publish the details on the registration page and send them to you with the hands-on confirmation?
- Do I receive training confirmation e-mail? Yes including all training details
- Where can I get help to get my demo.oracle.com credentials? For details please see here.
- I am a special partner and want to register but the hands-on training is booked out! Register in time and read the monthly community newsletter for next year’s conference!
- Can I bring my family & friends to the conference? Yes, Lisbon is a great city, the hotel is located in a business park. It offers a free shuttle service to the beach, train station to Lisbon and shopping center. All conference attendees need to be registered to attend the sessions. In case your family & friends want to attend only the social networking event on Thursday evening please contact the registration desk during the conference. We will try to assign seats based on availability.
Oracle is committed to promoting a corporate culture that is centered on integrity, accountability and ethical business conduct., please click here for important ethics information regarding this event.