Oracle Cloud Architecture: Analytics Architecture Web Casts
Oracle Product Development is pleased to invite Oracle Partners (SIs, MSPs, ISVs, VADs, and VARs) to attend two 3-hours Analytics Architecture Web Casts which presents Oracle Analytics Cloud Platform.
These web casts will focus on the following:
- Design Enterprise Analytic Solution based on Analytics Cloud Platform and Best Practices
- Build and Extend Analytics Solution for SaaS (Fusion) Application
- Data Lake Analytics with Oracle Big Data and Analytics Cloud Platform
- Demos and presentations fostering Technical Design Conversations and Feedback on Use Cases
- Analytics Driven Journey to the Cloud, State of the Market for Analytics
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Overview: Key Technical Concept and Provisioning Best Practices for Analytics
- Analytics Cloud Platform and Big Data Cloud Platform Overview with Key Use Cases
- Solution and Architecture Discussion for Enterprise Analytics
- Solution and Architecture Discussion for Data Lake Analytics
- Solution and Architecture Discussion for SaaS Extension Analytics
- Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning with Analytics Cloud Platform
- Predictive and Personalized Analytics with Mobile Apps, Data Visualization
- Partner Resources, Marketplace and Analytics Cloud Platform Road-map
This event is intended for
- Big Data Practice Leads
- Analytics Practice Leads and Architects
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Application Tech Leads
- IM Architects
- IM Consultants
- Big Data Architects
- Data Scientist
Analytics Architecture Day, Part 1: Dec 7th 1-4 PM CET.
Analytics Architecture Day, Part 2: Dec 8th 1-4 PM CET.
Note: Upon registering we allocate to you seats for Part 1 and Part 2.
- This event is offered FREE of charge to select Oracle Partners.
In order to submit your registration you will be asked to login using your OPN (Oracle PartnerNetwork) account credentials. In case you do not have an OPN account please see the Oracle PartnerNetwork website for more information on how to create the account.
| || |
| || |
| || || || || |
| || || |