Oracle Business Intelligence in Oracle Fusion Applications (Sales Cloud, HCM Cloud and ERP Cloud)
The Oracle Product Development Team is pleased to invite your Oracle practice to a 3-day Oracle Business Intelligence for Fusion Applications Workshop.
This Invite-Only hands-on workshop will be delivered by Oracle Development at No-Fee to Partners.
It consists of live presentations, live demo, and hands-on laboratory exercises.
IMPORTANT: A fully executed Oracle Cloud Services Training Addendum is required for this workshop. If your company has not previously accepted this addendum, please click here to review and accept the terms and conditions. You should be authorized by your company to accept the legal addendum.
What will we cover
This 3-day workshop will cover the following topics:
OTBI Reporting Tools and Techniques
OTBI Fundamentals and Technical Architecture
Learn Out-of-the-box Analytics and how to extend OTBI
Core Feature of OTBI Platform - OBIEE
Action Framework and Report Delivery with OTBI
Financial Reporting Studio
Account Monitor and Account Inspector for ERP Financials
Extending OTBI with OBIEE Modeling and Reporting Features
Develop Reports, Dashboards, Actions and Manage Catalog
Understand Security and Management of OTBI Environment
BI Publisher for Crystal Clear Reports Publishing and Delivery
Extending Subject areas
- Approximately 4 hours of presentations and 4 hours of hands-on labs per day.
- Live web Q&A with Oracle Product Development team during the workshop.
- Access to Oracle Cloud partner community forum.
- Attendees will have access to training environments.
- In-Person attendees have the opportunity to bring and discuss specific use case scenarios with product experts.
Oracle HCM/CRM/ERP Functional Consultants, Cloud Based Analytics Developers, Oracle BI Applications Implementers, Data Warehouse Developers and Enterprise Architects.
- Attendees will understand Oracle Business Intelligence in Oracle Fusion Applications
- Provide your submission to your local Alliances & Channels Manager. Alternatively, provide your submission to your local Alliances & Channels Enablement Manager. Provide the following information: Workshop, Workshop date, InClass or Remote, Partner Company, Participant’s name, Participant’s Corporate Email Address, Resident Country, Participant’s Manager's Corporate Email Address.
- Please check possible conflicts with local holidays before registering. Note that some Workshops will take place from Sunday to Thursday.
- Upon Approval participant will receive an email Confirmation. The Confirmation email will contain all logistical information required. Should a Workshop be full, Candidates will be placed on a Waiting List and will be informed. It is recommended that Partners plan months ahead and for groups of participants in order to secure seats in the Workshops.
- Global Oracle Cloud Contacts:
Please note the availability of self registration pages for EMEA based Partners:
| || |
Remote classes available on most timezones, please see full schedule for details:
| || |
| || || || || |
| || || |