This is an advanced level workshop for Real World ADF Design & Architecture Principles, a 4 day course that will provide a clear understanding of what the term ADF architecture refers to and how to architecture and design a scalable enterprise grade ADF application.
Following are some of the core topics covered in this course.
• Design & Architecture: Project Planning, Setting up the Environment, Structuring the source, ADF Architectural Patterns, Designing Task Flows, Advanced concepts on Task Flows, Designing scalable ADF Business Components, ADF Service Architectures, Designing for Security, Application Customization and MDS,Designing for Internationalization, Architecture for ADF Mobile Integration.
• Development & Testing: Setting up the Development Environment, Naming & Project Layout Guidelines, Programming Best Practices, Error Handling, Logging, Performance & Tuning.
• Deployment & Server Topologies: Build Options, Deployment Options, Server Topologies.
• UI Design: Usability (UX) and Layout Design.
This course is not designed to be a general introduction to ADF, nor how to implement its features. Rather it builds upon such concept to introduce the broader issues of ADF architecture.
The training is highly interactive with presentations from the trainers and then delegates are challenged to answer questions, participate in discussions, and consider the pros and cons of many of the concepts put forth. The course includes no hands-on exercises.
Pre-Requisite Technical Knowledge:
• ADF(Basic or Intermediate level):
o ADF BC
o ADF binding & data controls
o ADF controller, task flows and regions
o ADF Faces
• Java and Java EE (Basic or Intermediate level)