September 7 - 8, 2017
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd. Eton Room
Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley Park (TVP)
United Kingdom, RG6 1RA
Are you working on Oracle SaaS implementations and want to integrate and extend them?
Attend our two days hands-on training to understand how to use Oracle PaaS service like Integration Cloud Service, Mobile Cloud Service or Process Cloud Service in combination with Oracle SaaS solutions like Order management or Digital Field Service. The training is most suitable for developers and consultants with SaaS experience who want to learn more about PaaS.
This session will introduce you to how to use Oracle PaaS services to extend SaaS. It will run 2 full days. We will cover the following use cases as part of hands on labs:
- Order Management in ERP Cloud - In an increasing mobile first world, customers would like to use mobile exclusively for getting work done. In this use case you will be building mobile front end (Using MAX) to place orders in ERP cloud. The order will then go through appropriate approval process using process cloud service (PCS) before order is being placed in ERP cloud. Integration cloud service (ICS) is used to orchestrate order into ERP cloud. The same methodology can be used to talk to other ERP products as well. You will use MCS, ICS, PCS & ERP Cloud as part of this use case.
- Sales Cloud Extension using ABCS - This use case will cover how to extend the sales cloud using application builder cloud service. ABCS is used by citizen developers with no code experience. You will build an extension to Sales Cloud to allocate budget to opportunity using Application Builder Cloud Service (ABCS). The extension runs as a self contained web application in ABCS. You will also build the MAX application which will reuse the extension you have built in ABCS for which provides native mobile experience for the application extension you have built in ABCS. You will also build ABCS integration with PCS for use cases that involve approval. In our use case if the budget you allocate exceeds X dollars, then it will go through approval using PCS. You will use Sales Cloud, ABCS and PCS as part of this use case.
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd.
Thames Valley Park (TVP)
Schedule: Thursday September 7th 10:00 am until Friday September 8th 16:00
OPN membership & company e-mail
Please do register with your company e-mail (we do not accept generic e-mails) and make sure that you do have Oracle PartnerNetwork credentials. For support please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Please ensure that you are a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community or the WebLogic Developer Partner Community. If you are not yet a member, we would like to invite you to join the Oracle EMEA SOA & BPM Community.
- Attendees need to bring their own laptop.
Environment Access requirements:
- Attendees must have the following skills to make sure they get the most out of the training: Passed the ICS Sales Specialist Assessment – free. Print the certificate as a proof to get access to the Enrich SaaS with PaaS hand-on bootcamp.
- Basic knowledge of ICS, PCS, MCS & IOTCS
To access the Oracle PaaS service please make sure that your demo.oracle.com (GSE) credentials are in place:
|Instructor: Anand Potti|
Anand focuses on PaaS4SaaS helping Oracle field folks and partners understand and implement Oracle PaaS products. In the past Anand also spent time on Oracle Identity Management products including Oracle Identity Cloud Service as well.
Oracle is committed to promoting a corporate culture that is centered on integrity, accountability and ethical business conduct., please click here for important ethics information regarding this event.