August 28 - September 1, 2017
Lagoas Park Hotel
Lagoas Park - Oeiras,
PaaS Summer Camps VII only for Oracle OPN Partners
You are working on Oracle PaaS opportunities or projects? Oracle is pleased to invite you to the PaaS Partner Summer Camps VII by the SOA & BPM and the WebLogic & Developer Partner Communities. Goal of the trainings is to support you to deliver a successful project. Most of the trainers are a member of the Oracle product management team.
Come to Lisbon to get a 5 days hands-on training in one of the following topics:
- Process Cloud Service & Application Builder Cloud Service
- API Cloud Platform Service & Integration Cloud Service
- Cloud Application Development: JET + DevCS, ACCS, Stacks + CCS, Wercker as Docker centric DevOps tool & Management Cloud Service
- Chatbots, Mobile Cloud Service & JET
- Enrich SaaS with PaaS (CX and ERP Cloud)
- Content & Experience Cloud & Chatbots–
Important: all trainings are hands-on and require a laptop with 12+ GB or more!
Registration is free of charge, except in case of cancellation fee € 150 or no-show fee €2000! Please read the registration page very careful before you register – make the right choice for your bootcamp (you can not change later). Please be aware that we will NOT answer questions via e-mail with details you can find at the registration page. If you are not yet a member, we would like to invite you to join the Oracle EMEA Partner Communities:
Quotes from previous PaaS Summer Camps
- Best training I have ever attended from Oracle. Not only was the dept. of the knowledge of the instructor amazing deep, the hands-on lessons ensured I could use the new functionality effectively when I get back to work, Dan Atwood, Avio
- The Oracle Summer Camp 2016 was a mind-blowing learning and networking event, Michael Rinus Opitz Consulting
- You can’t get any better than this summer camps are a must, Carlos Marques Capgemini
- The best trainings from the best community, Ann Sofie Sysco
- Best course ever, Chris Slattery Version1
- Another 5 star event for the oracle partner presented with great energy and passion and excitement and a lot of knowledge too by product about the new cloud services, Julian Andrade Link Consulting
- This is the most effective 5 days spend in training, Simon Haslam, Veriton
- Great event, great training, great city, best people, Ruben Rodriguez Santiago avanttic
- An excellent week spent learning a new and innovative technology for easy mobile development with support and tutoring from the best professionals in the area, Rui Couto eProseed
- Must do, Emiel Paasschens Amis
- Definitely a must attend event. Great insight on the new upcoming offerings, Carlos Pona Link Consulting
- Just perfect, Cornelia Spanner Opitz
- Awesome, Jeroen Bakker redblue
- In five days you will get an intensive look at new Oracle products, techniques and the Cloud Future, Jeroen Ninck Blok SynTouch
- Love OFM Summer Camp always, Jon Petter Hjulstad Sysco
- The best Event for quick overview and indept insight of many products and the direction things are moving to, Marcel van de Glind MyFMW
- Incredible amount of information within a week. Great to actually see the new Cloud Services in action, Hugo Hendriks Qualogy
- Most intensive and extensive training week I have ever had. Also great for networking with other developers and product management, Jeroen van Essen Capgemini
- A great opportunity to learn about newest technology and products, Thomas Schuster esentri
- OFM Summer Camps, the best place to learn about new technologies of the Oracle stack and to meet new people with the same passion, Wilco Meijer The Future Group
- The Cloud will change everything. Make sure you know how to work with it, Andreas Chatziantoniou Foyglove-IT
- Defiantly a must attend event, Silviu Leahu, SC Endava Romania SRL
- Summer Camps provides the best info of the latest features of the Fusion Middleware products, Marko Parikka, Capgemini
- Amazing energy, getting the knowledge straight from the product management - see you next time!, Martijn van der Kamp, Capgemini
- Certainly the best technology related Oracle event in Europe! Getting in touch with Oracle product managers is a great way to get information beyond the official documentation, Frank Munz, munz & more
- Put hands on the future, Mario Castro Deloitte
You can only choose one training for the whole week, you cannot change between the trainings!
- Monday August 28th 11:00 - 17:00 Lisbon time
- Tuesday August 29th 9:00 - 17:00 Lisbon time
- Wednesday August 30th 9:00 - 17:00 Lisbon time
- Thursday August 31st 9:00 - 17:00 Lisbon time
- Friday September 1nd 9:00 - 16:00 Lisbon time
Attendees of each training will required to prepare for the trainings in Lisbon. This includes a free online guided learning path and a free online assessment. With the registration is Lisbon we require a printed online assessment as proof. Details will be send to participants with training confirmation. Attendees can only attend the training with the proof that they passes the free online assessment!
OPN membership & company e-mail
Please do register with your company e-mail (we do not accept generic e-mails) and make sure that you do have Oracle Partner Network credentials. For support please contact the OPN Team at http://www.tinyurl.com/opncontact.
Please ensure that you are a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community or the WebLogic Developer Partner Community. If you are not yet a member, we would like to invite you to join the Oracle EMEA Partner Communities:
To access the Oracle PaaS service please make sure that your demo.oracle.com (GSE) credentials are in place:
For support please contact the OPN Team at http://www.tinyurl.com/opncontact or post a message in our discussion groups.
Workshop Location & Hotel
Lagoas Park Hotel
Lagoas Park - Oeiras
2740-245 Porto Salvo
Tel. +351) 211 109 700
Room rate: 80€ standard single room per night including breakfast (twin room €90 per night). For reservation please send the accommodation form to firstname.lastname@example.org subject – 1820 Group Oracle PaaS Summer Camps 2017 with your arrival & departure information, full name, address, and your credit card number. Feel free to book the hotel via your travel agency or via any other website.
Casual, will be warm!
Transportation Lisbon International (LIS) airport
We recommend you take a taxi from Lisbon international airport (LIS) to the Lagos Park Hotel. The cost is about 25 Euros, please be prepared to pay in cash. Ueber is available in Lisbon.
Visa & Health Insurance
Please contact Juergen.Kress@oracle.com if you need a visa invitation letter
Please ensure you are covered by an international health insurance policy, if required.
Social Media & Conference chair
Registration is free of charge, except in case of cancellation fee € 150 or no-show fee €2000! All required information is posted on the website or you receive with your confirmation e-mail. Please be aware that we will NOT answer questions via e-mail with details you can find at the registration page.
Community Discussion Forum (membership required)
Please post your questions in the community discussion forums:
To become a community members please visit:
For further information or assistance, please contact send your tweets @soacommunity & @wlscommunity. Please read the registration page very careful before you register – make the right choice for your bootcamp (you can not change later). Please be aware that we will NOT answer questions via e-mail. You can find more details at the registration page.
Questions and Answers
- Can I make a registration for my colleague? No, we ask for personal registrations to ensure that your personal accounts are in place.
- Can I register with a generic e-mail address? No we only accept registrations from company e-mail addresses with OPN credentials?
- Where can I get help with my OPN credentials? Please contact the OPN team at www.tinyurl.com/opncontact
- Can I reserve a seat for myself? No, we only accept registrations, the conference had been always booked out don’t wait too long!
- When do you confirm registrations? We will confirm the first registrations in June on a weekly basis.
- Do I need to book my hotel room? Yes please book your hotel room by yourself, for special rates please see the registration page.
- Do I need to stay at the conference hotel? You can choose any hotel you like. We highly recommend to book the conference hotel for networking purpose.
- Can I change the hands-on training later? No, in case you want attend a hands-on training please choose with your initial registration?
- Do you limit the registrations for the hands-on training? Yes only allow 2 persons per company in each hands-on training. Additional persons will be added to the waiting list and confirmed one month prior to the conference.
- Can I attend multiple hands-on trainings? No you can only choose one training as each training runs for the whole week.
- Where can I find a detailed agenda for the hands-on trainings? All information will be published here on the registration page as soon as it becomes available.
- What technical requirements are necessary to attend the hands-on training? We will publish the details on the registration page and send them to you with the hands-on confirmation?
- Do I receive training confirmation e-mail? Yes including all training details
- Where can I get help to get my demo.oracle.com credentials? Please post your questions in your discussion forums or contact the OPN team.
- I am a special partner and want to register but the hands-on training is booked out! Register in time and read the monthly community newsletter for next year’s conference!
- Can I bring my family & friends to the conference? Yes, Lisbon is a great city, the hotel is located in a business park. It offers a free shuttle service to the beach, train station to Lisbon and shopping center. All conference attendees need to be registered to attend the sessions. In case your family & friends want to attend only the social networking event on Thursday evening please contact the registration desk during the conference. We will try to assign seats based on availability.
Oracle is committed to promoting a corporate culture that is centered on integrity, accountability and ethical business conduct., please click here for important ethics information regarding this event.