Nov 6, 2017
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Oracle London Office
One South Place
You're invited to attend the exciting Oracle Siebel CRM Roadshow!
Look forward to the following innovative sessions planned:
- Siebel CRM Executive Strategy Update
- Siebel CRM Innovation (Latest features of 17.x and 18.x)
- Modern Developer Experience – demonstration of agile development (Siebel Composer, Workspaces, Parallel Development, Test Automation)
- Roadmap Innovations – demonstration of Innovation Pack 2018 (UI Designer, Data Visualization, Dashboards, Business Process Automation, Siebel Intelligent Chatbots)
- Customer Success Case Studies
- Invisible Solutions
- Colt Technologies
- Siebel CRM Transformation (Cloud and CX solutions)
- Networking & 1:1 Meetings
Please note that there is only limited capacity at this event, which is also restricted to approved Oracle Siebel CRM customers and partners.
For organizations in the Communications industry, the intent with this Roadshow event is not to duplicate content in the Siebel CRM track at the Communications event on November 7th. It is therefore highly recommended to attend both days.
Should you have any queries regarding the event, please contact Rebecca Dsouza firstname.lastname@example.org
• Refreshments, coffees and registration.
Welcome & Delegate Introductions
• John Bedford (Product Strategy Director, Siebel CRM, Oracle)
• General introductions, goals for today's event.
Siebel CRM Executive Strategy Update
• George Jacob (Group VP, CRM Applications, Oracle)
• Strategy update, thematic Siebel CRM Transformation (Vision, Innovation, Value)
Siebel CRM Innovation
• Girish Pradhan (VP, Siebel CRM Development) and Duncan Ford (Senior Principal Software Engineer, Siebel CRM, Oracle)
•Latest Innovation Highlights (including: Innovation Pack 2017 & 2018, Siebel Composer, Workspaces, Parallel Development, Test Automation etc.)
Grab lunch, but don't go anywhere; the meeting goes on.
Customer Success Case Studies
• Andriy Chernyuk (Director, Invisible Solutions)
• Successful Siebel integrations at Desjardins and Eaton
• CRM Desktop and Siebel CRM Demo
Customer Success Case Study
Siebel CRM Transformation (Cloud & Hybrid CX solutions)
• George Jacob (Group VP, CRM Applications, Oracle) and John Bedford (Product Strategy Director, Siebel CRM, Oracle)
• Augmenting Siebel CRM with Cloud CX Suite and Cloud Platforms to achieve rapid digital CX innovation and lower TCO
Networking and 1:1 Meetings
Informal, coordinated 1:1 networking discussions with the Oracle Siebel CRM product team to respond to topics ranging from CX market trends, Oracle's CX strategy, the future for Siebel CRM, the Siebel product roadmap and/or cloud solutions.
Group Vice President, CRM Applications
Vice President, Development
Senior Principal Software Engineer, Siebel CRM
Director, Product Strategy, Siebel CRM
Director, Invisible Solutions
Donec vel placerat quam, ut euismod risus. Sed a mi suscipit, elementum sem a, hendrerit velit. Donec at erat magna. Sed dignissim orci nec eleifend egestas. Donec eget mi consequat massa vestibulum laoreet. Mauris et ultrices nulla, malesuada volutpat ante. Fusce ut orci lorem. Donec molestie libero in tempus imperdiet. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis.
Oracle is committed to promoting a corporate culture that is centered on integrity, accountability and ethical business conduct., please click here for important ethics information regarding this event.