Dear Oracle Business Partner,
To support partner success and increase win potential, I am pleased to invite you to the 2013 Oracle EMEA Cloud CRM Community forum which will take place on July 2nd & 3rd in Paris.
During this 2 days, free of charge, event you will find an opportunity to:
- Learn about the overall Oracle Cloud CX strategy
- Understand the Oracle CRM & CX solutions latest news and roadmap
- Review Partnering opportunities with recently acquired solutions such as Eloqua or Vitrue
- Meet with Oracle CRM & CX Global Product Management and key EMEA stakeholders
- Network within the Oracle CRM & CX Partner Community
In the Interest of your time and travel investment, the agenda is set such that, it allows you to arrive at the event on the morning of July 2nd and plan your departure on the evening of July 3rd.
This event is free of charge.
The event will take place at the Pavillon Vendôme, 18 Rue Daunou, 75002 Paris (Metro and RER station “Opera”) which is standing in the heart of Paris, close to the prestigious Place Vendôme, the Paris Opéra and the Galleries Lafayette.
Travel and accommodations is to be organized by the participants. We recommend participants to book hotels in the “Opera” or “Grands Boulevards” areas which are both conveniently located at walking distance from the Pavillon Vendôme.
As the capacity is limited, please register specifically for the Networking Dinner on the evening of Tuesday July 2nd.
I trust that this event will bring a unique way to boost your Oracle CRM & CX business and also help you to explore new growth opportunities.
I look forward to welcome you there.
EMEA CRM Partners Program Director