Caesars Forum, 3911 Koval Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The 8th Hackathon 4Good is coming up at SuiteWorld21 and we are excited to learn about your Hackathon 4Good proposals! Submit a request to be considered for one of the two Hackathon 4Good organization spots.
Each year at SuiteWorld, a combination of NetSuite partners and customers donate their day to help two NetSuite nonprofit customers address a complex challenge faced by two Social Impact customers.
During the Hackathon, teams of NetSuite experts spend the day designing solutions and building prototypes in NetSuite to address these challenges. The teams present their designed solution, and judges determine the winning solution for each challenge. Selected organizations are expected to spend the day at the Hackathon, where they will present their challenges, answer questions from teams, and participate in final judging.
Requirements to be considered for the Hackathon 4Good:
- Your organization must be an eligible* nonprofit and a NetSuite customer.
- 2-3 senior leaders are available to attend the Hackathon on October 18th (the entire day from 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.).
- Availability to participate in 5-7 planning calls
- Willingness to sign a terms and conditions document (will be shared with selected orgs).
- We will select organizations on a rolling application basis, the earlier you submit your application, the more time we’ll have to review your submission.
- This event neither promotes nor permits coding activities designed to circumvent security functionality or exploit software vulnerabilities.
- Email email@example.com with questions.
Thank you for applying to the Hackathon4Good.
The NetSuite Social Impact team will be in touch shortly with further details. By signing up, it does not mean you are confirmed but applied and expressed interest
Topic: Hackathon 4Good
Date: October 18, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM
Map and Directions
*An organization is deemed eligible when:
- The organization’s primary purpose is non-religious and non-political.
- The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic or national origin, religious affiliation, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, language, educational background or veteran status.
- The organization is non-governmental and/or does not operate as a public sector company (as defined by Oracle).